We offer a competitive fee schedule. Please contact us regarding our current cash rates.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
FCMHS is accepting the following insurances:
- Beacon (also known as ValueOptions)
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Complete (a BCBS medicaid)
- McLaren (both commercial and medicaid)
- Meridian (both commercial and medicaid)
- United Healthcare (including UHC medicaid)
Every insurance health plan has different requirements that include deductibles and copays. Due to these differences, FCMHS is unable to provide 100% accurate eligibility and verification information regarding insurance benefits. FCMHS will provide initial verification of a client’s insurance benefits. However, it is the clients responsibility to know their insurance plan and coverage. The client will be responsible for all deductible and copay charges as determined by the insurance provider. We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance that is due with each session?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
FCMHS accepts cash, check and all major credit cards including HSA and FSA cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact FCMHS for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!