Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgemental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual counseling could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual counseling differs from group or alternative counseling methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single counselor who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual counseling could help you improve your everyday life. Individual counseling helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional counselor.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in counseling, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in counseling, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual counseling could be right for you.
If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored counseling experience – you would be a great fit for our individual counseling services. Please reach out to FCMHS today to schedule your first appointment.